Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Finally

We finally picked out the new car. I am still not sure how I feel about it. It was between another Forester and the Murano that we ultimately settled on. Matthew and I both struggled picking out  a new car because we loved our Forester so much. Nothing seemed to match up, but we needed to make a choice because I was getting sick of paying for and driving the stupid Dodge Charger that the rental company thought would be a great car to drive in the middle of winter in upstate New York (I got stuck in the snow several times. There was even a time I was digging snow out from underneath the car on my hands and knees and belly). Overall I am grateful that the insurance company covered the cost of our old car and that we didn't have to spend to much more on a rental car than we would have made on a car payment.




1 comment: