Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Car Seat

We finally got a car seat for tater tot! I feel like we are kind of cutting it close, but not as bad as me not having my hospital bag packed yet! To be honest, I haven't really enjoyed buying all of these baby products. It is a bit overwhelming and I think in many cases most of the stuff is unnecessary and overpriced. There were way too many stroller and car seat options in my opinion. How do you know which is the best to get? What makes one car seat better than the other really? I mean, if it is being sold we know that it has passed certain safety standards, so does it really matter? Why spend an extra $100? In the end we got a car seat that fit the stroller we leaned most towards (we wanted something with bigger wheels so it can easily go on trials if need be). Lucky us, it also came in gray and teal which just happen to be the colors we have chosen for the nursery!

Today Matthew and I looked over the instructions about how to properly secure the car seat about 3 times just to be sure we did it right! Just a few more weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment