Saturday, August 28, 2010

Five Guys Burgers and Fries

This week was the first week of school and it came with mixed emotions. I was very excited to be starting my very last first week of PT school, but it came with a full plate and I was already overwhelmed. Almost everyday this past week I was at the school from 7 am to 5 pm. School for me this semester is definitely a full time job.

This past week Matthew and I still had some plans to meet up with friends we hadn't seen all summer, so on Tuesday we went out to West Valley to meet with the Fellows (Rory, Dorthy and Rowan). We met at no other place than Five Guys Burgers and Fries. Matthew and I have been meaning to go and try this new burger dive since hearing amazing reviews from almost everyone, so we were excited for the new experience. Immediately when we walked in, Matthew and I loved the ambiance; we thought it was cool idea to have a big stack of potato bags as a line partition and an even cooler idea to have free peanuts. After enjoying a delicious meal we headed over to the Fellow's home to play some games. We played "Ripple" and to all of our befuddlement Rory won game after game.

Friday evening Matthew went to the temple with his mother while I had Tiffany, Emily, Ashley, Trina and their babies over for a girls night. We all enjoyed catching up while making pizza and smoothies. At the end of the night I met up with Matthew at his parents' house where we stayed the night anticipating a long day of hiking for Matthew and Steve and a day at the spa for me and Cynda.

No comments:

Post a Comment