Sunday, May 18, 2014

2nd time in 7 Days

Today in Primary, Matthew and I were giving a pretty awesome lesson about Jesus' healing power. We started off the lesson by bringing a bag full of cool things that a doctor uses to help us when we are sick. This bag included a stethoscope and a blood pressure cuff...needless to say we had the children's attention!

Then all of that attention went in another direction. E was sitting in the Moby Wrap on my lap and she started making her famous grunting noises. Matthew and I heard them, looked at each other and chuckled a little to ourselves. Then she did it again and all of the laughing stopped. At that moment I actually saw the poop shoot out the side of her diaper directly onto my skirt! The primary kids all looked at me and E and began to inform me that "The baby pooped on you!" Luckily I was wearing a longer skirt so I was able to gather it up and hold in the mess until I got to the restroom. It took the rest of the wipes in the bag to get things mostly cleaned up. There was poop everywhere. The majority was on my skirt but it also go on the Moby Wrap, my shirt, my underwear and of course all over E's outfit. The only place it didn't seem to get was in the diaper! I felt disgusting even after cleaning it up and luckily there was only 10 minutes left of church so I told Matthew I was waiting in the car for him.

I'm pretty sure all the primary children remembered from that lesson was that my baby pooped on me! As for me, I went straight home and showered and have since been contemplating bringing an extra set of clothes for me everywhere I go just like I do for E.

Oh yeah, this is the 2nd time in 7 days that she has had a major blowout on me. Read here for the 1st one!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, you need a battle plan. About double diapering? Is the elastic around the legs tight enough? What about plastic pants over the diaper? And yes, always take an extra pair of clothes for you and two for E. This happened to my daughter-in-law when we were exploring San Juan, Puerto Rico, and she had on a white shirt. Ick! Battle plan!

    ReplyDelete