Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Kidnapping

Last night on my way home from some activity I was talking with Steph Quincy and we decided it would be funny to "kidnap" Matthew and go out for ice cream! The plan was for me to call Matthew and tell him I wanted to go out with him so he should meet me down at the car. The Quincy's pulled up and parked so that Matthew couldn't see their car and then hid by a dumpster that was right by our car. I kept the car running, but hopped in the passenger seat. When Matthew came out and was getting into the car the Quincys ran up and hopped in the back seat.


Matthew was thrown off for a minute, but was excited that we were going to hang out with the Quincys. We headed to DQ for some late night ice cream. And of course entertained ourselves with Jamison.

No comments:

Post a Comment