Sunday, March 18, 2012

Happy Anniversary



Matthew and I decided to keep our anniversary low-key this year as we spent most of our dining budget while the Andersons were in town. This year we made one of our favorite dinners together, Navajo Tacos. Matthew bought me beautiful flowers that I could only spent brief moments in the same room with before my allergies went crazy or a migraine took over my head (We took a pictures so I could still look at them). I got Matthew a funny card that said, I'll love you til I croak. All in all these past four years have been spectacular. I definitely hit the husband jackpot. I know I give him a hard time about everything from being the sugar mama to his bald head and I don't express my gratitude enough for all the love he shows me, but I love him. He is my "little one", my "ball-y-bald man", my "booger-bogger", my "poop fish" and my everything and I wouldn't have him any other way!


1 comment: