Saturday, July 19, 2014

Just Keep Swimming

This month has been a hard one and I have a feeling it is just going to get harder. Matthew's schoolwork is overwhelming and on top of it he has started clinical work, so between the two I hardly see him. I feel badly for doing things without him, especially when they involve E, but I have realized that I will go crazy if I wait for Matthew. I will make attempts to schedule new and really fun things for when he can be there, but otherwise I will just have to take pictures and video and share that with him.




This summer has been very cool so far, so there haven't been many days that are good for swimming. The first attempt that we made to introduce E to the wonderful world of the pool failed. So when today was forecasted to be warm, I took the Cruzes up on their offer to come over and swim. Unfortunately, today wasn't as warm as predicted and last minute showers were expected, but it was still warmer than the last time we tried and the sun was out, so we attempted it anyway!




E wasn't sure about the water at first, but with time she really seemed to enjoy it! After swimming we decided to walk down the street and eat at Moe's. It was good. As I was ordering my food Francisco called to me and pointed out that Matthew was just outside on his bike. This was slightly alarming to me as he was supposed to be at the library so I ran out of the store to call him over. I soon realized that he was actually coming to meet us. He had tried calling me, but I didn't hear my phone so he called Francisco who let him know where we were. It turns out that the computer server was down and Matthew couldn't get the information he needed in order to work on his paper. It was nice to have him there, but frustrating that he couldn't make progress on his paper.




It looks like Francisco is biting E's hand in this one and I thought it was funny!


No comments:

Post a Comment