Friday, August 3, 2012

How Does Your Garden Grow?

I just wanted to give an update about our little garden. After asking a lot of people questions about how to care for a garden and two months of watering, worrying that we had killed our tomato plant and saving our pepper plant from unexpected downpours twice, I am proud to say we are seeing some of the fruit of our labors!


Can you see our garden's occupants? Not only are we growing tomatoes, but also a spider!



Do you see the little flower growing on our peppers?


Needless to say we are pretty excited that our first garden is producing something, we just hope that everything continues to go well so we can taste the fruits of our labor. Matthew says we're failures otherwise!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun garden! It's so cute. I disagree with Matt though. I usually kill plants within a week or two of getting them so you two are successful in my eyes. :D

    ReplyDelete