Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine Traditions

As per usual, Matthew and I got a heart-shaped pizza from Papa Johns for Valentines Day, but this year I feel like Matthew was making up for canceling V-day last year. Instead of just flowers or a cheesy love note, Matthew got me flowers, a cheesy love note, chocolates and a fancy sparkling drink to celebrate the day!


Matthew made this card one night while volunteering at the Crisis Clinic!



We love kissing!

Even without all of that stuff, I know that Matthew loves me. I am one lucky girl. He is always putting me first and even when I am pushing him away because he is being a silly goon, he looks at me like I'm the only person in the world. I love how he makes me feel. Happy V-day, I love you Matthew!

1 comment:

  1. I like it when you push me away. It makes me want you more. That is why I spend so much time being a silly goon. And even if there were other people in the world, why should I care? I have you. What else matters?

    ReplyDelete