Saturday, January 28, 2012

The Beginning of Matthew's 30th Year

For Matthew's birthday this year I thought it would be fun to take him out to get the Monte Cristo Sandwich that he enjoyed from the restaurant that was connected to the hotel we stayed at when we visited Seattle for the first time. Matthew enjoyed it and we had a fun time going down memory lane and reflecting on our time here in Seattle. The only thing I am sorry about is that I forgot the camera, so I only got pictures with my phone.


Other than dinner we didn't do anything fancy this year. Matthew really enjoys  going about his normal routine, so he he opened gifts and went to work. The one other thing that we did was get a pastry from the grocery store bakery that is right across the street from our apartment complex.

 Matthew opening the gifts from his parental units


Matthew anticipating his yummy birthday pastry...oh and we didn't have candles so we used a match!


I wrote Matthew a love letter and arranged for him to get piano lessons with our friend Steph Q. Now he can put the keyboard Cynda and I got him last year to good use!

No comments:

Post a Comment