Saturday, July 2, 2011

Continual Frustration

Right after I accepted the job offer in Seattle I started the paperwork to get my PT license in the State of Washington. Over 6 weeks later, I still have nothing to show for it except continual frustration. Even after calling and triple checking that I have all the correct paperwork, I have been told that I am missing something or there is "one more thing" I have to do or you were told incorrect information or we "can't" give you a temporary license because the your finger prints went through the first time, if they had been done wrong the first time we would have been able to give you a temporary license (so I would have been rewarded for doing it wrong?!) or "I understand it has been 3 and 1/2 weeks since your fingerprints were sent in, but it's out of our hands." Can someone tell me why, I was able to get my Utah license less than a week after finding out I passed my boards exam and mailed in my transcripts and the State of Washington can't get their act together in over six weeks. I just want to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment