Friday, April 3, 2015

14


We started E's 14th month off with a bang, well actually more like a balloon! E and I met up with Janae and L at Balloon Manor. Every year in Rochester there is a balloon display and this year they created a sea adventure that included scenes from a pirate ship all the way down to the ocean floor. E loved looking at all the colors and Janae and I were definitely impressed with the creativity and detail.


Other than Balloon Manor, I was a big slacker on taking pictures of E this month, but I got a few good ones with the help of some friends!

Our friend Miranda has been enjoying dinner with us more often recently and she captured a great picture of E enjoying some Taco Soup!


Another friend, Chandee, captured a picture her son C locking lips with E. Chandee sent me the picture while I was at work and with it a message that read "C said, 'She my girlbrend mommy. She lub me.'" Later that evening after I had picked E up, Chandee texted me again saying that C woke up from his nap crying hysterically for about 5 minutes and when he finally calmed down she asked him what was wrong and he said, "Em-lyn gone." She is such a heart breaker! I didn't think we would have to worry about that for a couple of years!


E continues to cruise along furniture and is getting pretty fast and confident doing so. My prediction was that she would walk on her own this month. I was wrong, but she has progressed from walking while holding two hands to walking while holding one hand, so she is close and I'm sure it will happen soon!







Since she has been walking more, I decided it was about time we got her shoes. They are so cute!


Her 8th tooth finally broke through the gums so she as 4 teeth on top and 4 on the bottom now.

E's hair is getting so long and Matthew and I have noticed that it is starting to get wavy. It has been fun to do her hair up in different ways!



She still loves to pull all her toys out and helping mommy fold laundry is really fun!



    


Earlier in the month I was holding E while brushing my teeth and I went from looking straight ahead to turning my head really fast to look at E. She thought it was the funniest thing and laughed pretty hard. On top of laughs I also noticed that when I looked away from her she would lean out, cock her head to the side and open her mouth really wide making a "Are ya gonna get me?" expression. It was so cute. I tried to get it on camera, but she got tired of it once I started filming. Although, I did get her waving and saying "Hi" which is a new thing!



As a kid, I remember my mom teaching my youngest brother to reach his hands high up in the air and saying "Sooo big!" after she asked, "How big is Kaleb?". So I thought it would be fun to pass on the tradition with E!

E started trying to eat with utensils! She needs help getting the food on the fork, but she's getting good at bringing it to her mouth. Guess it's time to buy little forks! She also loves to feed Mommy and Daddy any chance she gets.




'

She is also starting to eat bigger chunks of food. One morning I decided to see what she would do if I just gave her a big banana piece rather than small chunks. At first she tried to stick the whole thing in her mouth, but with a little demonstration she started to take bites out of the bigger piece.


E loves Daddy's bag, shoes and bike lights! She is actually really good at getting the bike lights to turn on, but she doesn't always turn them off, so we have to keep a close eye on her when she's playing with them.


And it's no surprise that music continues to be one of her favorite things. She loves cruising along the keyboard and playing and dancing to her music!



She loves playing peek-a-boo, clapping her hands and showing us her toes! She is becoming a bigger ham all the time.





1 comment:

  1. Quality articles is the important to be a focus for the users to pay a visit the web site, that's what this web page is providing.

    ReplyDelete