Friday, February 14, 2014

Loves of Mine

For Valentines Day this year, I spent my day staring in awe and wonder at my new baby! She really is so beautiful I can't believe it! In the past Matthew and I have made it somewhat of a tradition to get a heart shaped pizza and go to the temple. This year we still went to the temple, but instead of a pizza we decided to invite our friends the Bosshardts over for some homemade Cafe Rio! It has been a long time since Matthew and I have made this and when we first met Kara and Justin we soon discovered that we all shared a love and very similar recipe for Cafe Rio's pulled sweet pork. We split cooking duties and all enjoyed a great meal!



Matthew and E got me a carnation which I thought was perfect. I have told Matthew in the past that he doesn't have to make a big deal out of V-day, but some recognition of the day is welcomed. A flower is a great way to be recognized. Unbeknownst to me, that was not all that was up Matthew's sleeve. After the Bosshardts went home, Matthew shared with me 101 reasons why he loves me. It was a very thoughtful list. He told me that he added it to the list of reasons why we know the other loves us that we have on a shared Google Document.


No comments:

Post a Comment