Monday, December 5, 2011

Festival of Nativities

Matthew and I, along with the Quincy's and Jena B, went to the Festival of Nativities on Sunday. It was a big display of over 500 different Nativities from around the world! It is amazing to me how so many different, beautiful and unique pieces there are of this miraculous event. I took pictures of a "few" of the nativities that I like the most. There was also a room dedicated to the life and mission of Christ. It was filled with paintings and symbols of Christ. It went in an approximate timeline of Christ's life and ended with a display of a stone bench with white cloth and the message that Christ lives again. It was definitely my favorite part of the night. The festival was a good reminder of what this season is about! Merry Christmas!!





























No comments:

Post a Comment