Friday, October 22, 2010

My Lips are Sealed

So last night Matthew was joking around and inadvertently said something to make me think that he thinks I talk too much. Well, I knew he was just teasing and didn't really mean to make me feel that way, but just to tease him back I decided not to utter another word for the rest of the evening. It actually turned out to be quite comical and we learned that Matthew can tell what I am thinking at times and can read my lips relatively well.

We "talked" a bunch of nonsense at first, our typical things like "Well, when you've been married as long as we have!" and Matthew was able to say what I was thinking when I just made a small gesture and he was able to pick up on my sarcasm. We eventually got to our scripture study section and were able to have a good "discussion" on what we were studying. All in all it was a fun evening that I felt brought us a little closer together. Sometimes all you need is a little silliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment